Monday, October 17, 2016

EPISODE 007 "False Truisms"

(originally published December 18, 2014)

In this episode of Scum & Villainy, we continue the conversation we started with Joshua Starnes in episode 20 of The Expanded Fandomverse.

Joshua is a professional film critic who sent us a letter about the perception many of us have about the prequels.  When I read the letter, I knew it was one we had to address on the show.  But more than having Jason & I talk about the letter, I thought it would be even better to have Josh come on to discuss his point of view.  And so he did!

But, the 10 minutes we allocated for Joshua on The Ex[anded Fandomverse was not enough to fully cover this topic.  So, we kept talking, and kept recording, and this episode of Scum & Villainy is what was said!

I hope you enjoy it, but more importantly, I hope it makes you think.  And even better, we'd like to hear what you think about it!  Please, send us an email at TheExpandedFandomverse@gmail.com, or comment below!  Who knows, your letter may be the next one we read on the show!






No comments:

Post a Comment