Monday, October 17, 2016

EPISODE 006 "The Girl From Ipanema"

(originally published November 19, 2014)

It's Wednesday, and that means another new episode of The Expanded Fandomverse.  Well...

Maybe not.  We had some "technical difficulties" with this weeks recording.  It's nothing too bad, we're still going to get a show out this week, it just may be a day late.  ---We're working on it!

Anyway, to tide you over, here is an episode of Scum and Villainy.  This time out it was just me, Tim, no Jason, but I was joined some others.  First up we have Dan Wilcox, a former guest on the show from back in the beta period.  And next there is Joe Curcio, another guest from the beta period.
I was never able to release my original conversation with Joe due to previous "technical difficulties".  I always felt bad that I wasn't able to get that talk with Joe out because he was such a nice guy.   Joe, thanks for all your patience.  I'm glad you were able to join us on this Scum and Villainy, and please come back any time!

I also tried to get our old friend Dan White in on things, but again, "technical difficulties" (I'm cursed!) kept him from joining the conversation.  So, after Dan and Joe were gone, Dan White jumped back on the line, and we spent some time chatting.  So, this episode of Scum and Villainy is in two parts; Dan, Joe & I, and then just Dan White and myself.

So, sit back, enjoy our babbling, because really, that's all this is, just us babbling.  There are no themes here, no topic thread through out, it's just a bunch of Star Wars fans talking about nothing in particular.






No comments:

Post a Comment