Monday, October 17, 2016

EPISODE 004 "Embrace The Lando"

(originally published October 14, 2014)

As I mentioned last week, we are now going to a Wednesday release schedule.  Now, I'm sure there are some of you out there who are saying "But Wait! I've planned my whole Tuesday night around your show!"  Well, don't worry, we wont let you down this week!  Tonight we are happy to bring to you another episode of Scum & Villainy: The Expanded Fandomverse After Show.

For those of you who haven't heard an episode of Scum & Villainy before, let me tell you a little bit about it.  It is just Jason and I talking.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Sure, sometimes we have special guests (in fact, we welcome ANYONE to come join us for a round of S&V!  Just contact us and ask to be on.  It's That Simple!), but really, it's just the two of us babbling.  

Why?  Because we want to.  And because it's fun to talk.  It lets us cover topics we wouldn't normally cover on The Expanded Fandomverse, and we don't censor ourselves.  We don't get crude, but some words may be said.

So, this week, Jason and I recount our  "brush with greatness" moments, I educate Jason about the connection that Neil Diamond and ET share, Tim sings, and we discuss our love of NASA and our hopes for a new space race.  All this and much, much more!  So sit back, listen and enjoy.  Hopefully this will tide you over until tomorrows episode is released!









No comments:

Post a Comment