Monday, October 17, 2016

EPISODE 003 "It All Came Out Of Nien Numb's Ass."

(originally published September 26, 2014)

Welcome to another episode of Scum & Villainy.  The Expanded Fandomverse after show where we allow ourselves to babble, and cross over into PG-13 territory.

While taking a second look at the set photos from Greenham Common, I noticed something that hadn't caught my eye before.  I sent the photos to Jason, and he came right back with "Time for an episode of Scum & Villainy!"

Unfortunately, I was still at work at the time.  But, the office was pretty empty, so I said what the heck.  So, instead of taking a lunch hour, I took a Star Wars hour, which is all the better!

To find out what I saw, you'll have to have a listen to the show!  But maybe these photos will give it away...




Also, here is the song we use at the end of the end of this installment of Scum & Villainy.









No comments:

Post a Comment